Search This Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Five things you don't know about me...

I was tagged by my cousin Andrew to write five things you don't know about me. So here goes..

  • I used to have epilepsy.
  • I once sang in front of 15,000 people on the Sydney Opera House forecourt as part of a Sydney Festival show I was in called "Kelly's Republic" in 1997. I have a video of it which my parents have often threatened to play in front of my friends.
  • I once pierced my ear for grand total of three days. I was on holidays with my mate Andrew in Italy and it seemed like a good idea... but somehow an earring didn't go with my personality.
  • I would love to act in a cult film (think The Big Lebowski) but I would hate to have to be in all the hopeless dud films recquired to get famous enough to finally get cast.
  • I can often cry when watching slow motion sport montages set to emotional music with the original commentary in the background... (Steve Waugh's 100 at the SCG or Kieren Perkin's swim are dead certain tear jerkers).

No comments: