Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jamison Inc turns 10,000

It’s now three years since I began writing this blog, which I started chiefly as a way of staying in touch with friends and family back home in Australia. Gradually, it’s developed into less of a travel blog and more of a random collection of observations, thoughts, favourite songs, photos, videos etc. Yesterday, Jamison Inc had its 10,000th visitor. (To put that in perspective, a youtube video of a baby falling over in a puddle would probably get 10,000 hits in a day.)

It’s a meagre milestone, in the grand scheme of things. But, despite the lameness of maintaining a blog ("I have a blog" is not the first thing you say when you meet someone at a party, is it?) I do like the fact that I can now look back at the last three years and easily tap into what I was up to, or what I was thinking about (or what you were thinking about for that matter) at a particular time.

A lot has changed since I started writing. Who knows what wondrous adventures lay ahead. Hell, maybe I’ll take another photo of a teapot. I know, I know, - you’re holding your breath. ; )

Looking forward to continuing to share the journey together. Insha'allah.

Jamison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I should let you know that around 690 of those visits to your blog was me accidently clicking on "Jamison Inc" because it's next to "Jameson, Jenna (videos)" in my bookmarks. So you're still a bit far off 10,000.

James Pender said...

Thank you Luke.

Anonymous said...

Luke, you darg!