Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Fast Show

I've posted about well known Fast Show character Rowley Birkin QC before. However, the other day I accidentally stumbled across a sketch I had never seen before and was blown away.

If you've never seen a Rowley Birkin QC sketch before, the first video gives you an idea of what he was on about. The second video is the sketch I stumbled across. After watching it, you'll understand why I am posting about it. What a totally unexpected and breathtaking performance!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fiona said...

I love the silence at the end... nothing... emptiness, can be so powerful.

James Pender said...

yeah. It's awesome.

Takes some guts to stare at a camera for 7 seconds without saying anything.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.