Search This Blog

Monday, January 09, 2012

Connecting you now...

It has, I guess, always been my secret hope that my random musings on this blog would spark some sort of sense of connection with others as they go about the task of reflecting on their own lives.

About six months ago, I received an email from a girl completely out of the blue, saying that she had followed this blog for about a year; that the writing on here resonated with her; and that it gave her some comfort to know that there was someone else out there "wondering about these things".

Wondering about things can sometimes be a lonely business. Sometimes it feels like the world has little time for people who wonder. Sometimes it's just nice to know that other people are out wondering too. 

Well Bronwyn and I have kept in touch, (and in a strange twist of fate, actually ended up working together for a little while), and I have finally, after much coaxing, convinced her to post some of her own musings here. Stay tuned...

No comments: