Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

We could all use a bit of huffy puffy in our lives

Another installment from the vault of Clarke and Dawe

Cick here or on the above image to watch.

Favourite line:

Nelson: "I forget the issue Bryan but I went into Parliament, got all red in the face, lot of huffy puffy, waved my arms about, lost a couple of kilos, Bryan, I mean, I'm getting quite fit."
Bryan: "Yes, what is the issue?"
Nelson: "Just forget the issue Bryan, but the point is I got quite het up about it and it's working!"

Also not bad:
Bryan: "Brendan Nelson, let's be honest, you're not going to be in office for a long while?"
Nelson: "I'm not going out of the office Bryan, I'm not going out of the office until all this finishes."
Bryan:"This what finishes?"
Nelson: "This quite impressive display of dedicated support behind me."

Nelson: (Whispering) "I'm not here. I'm not here... I wasn't here."

No comments: